All kinds of great classes to choose from!
For more intensive, One Month Mini Makeover (“Ommm”) programs, click HERE!
The Basics of Clean Eating (click here for more detail)
Booking group programs to start in January
This has been successful as a before-school program for teachers!
4 weeks at $100/person includes course and any related materials
Each session lasts 60 minutes
Naperville, IL (75th St.) but can be run at any Chicagoland Whole Foods on request
Saturdays by request, 10am CT
Tour lasts 60-90 minutes
Understand the differences in the products available at Whole Foods vs. conventional foods stores and the pros and cons of those differences. Can be tailored to help identify products for special diets based on participants. E-mail to register and be sure to include contact information so we can confirm that the tour will take place (confirmation is made by Wednesday evening before the Saturday tour). Group tours can be scheduled separately.
I’m available as a speaker for your conference, seminar, workshop, etc.
- Which Diet Will Work? (or How to Figure Out What to Eat?)
- Introduction to Eating Whole Foods
- How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthier
- Meal Planning Tips
- Why Do People Eat That? (the reasons for avoiding GMOs, eating grass-fed beef and other mysteries!)
- Things to Rule Out Before Getting an ADD/ADHD Diagnosis
- How to Approach a Restricted/Allergenic Diet
- Food and Mood
- Eating for Energy
- Eating Around Allergies During the Holidays
- ADD/ADHD Alternatives to Medication
- SMART Goal-Setting
- Steps to Building Family Wellness
- Steps to Beating Illness
- Steps to Healthier Eating
- Why My Friend’s Fab Diet Doesn’t Work on My Flab Body
- Sugar Blues
- CSA 101: What CSAs are, how to choose one, and how to make it work for your family
- Beginning Steps in Gardening/Growing Your Own Food Anywhere
I’m happy to tailor an event on a topic that I have knowledge in to suit the needs and interests of your group or organization. Contact me for more information!