Intolerance, allergies, inflammation… What you need to know about how your client’s body reacts to foods is out there–if you had the time to learn all of it.
I did that. For a decade.
And now I’m going to give you the biggest jumpstart you could possibly get on that journey.
It’s true… you could learn it all. But how much time would it take you? What books would you read? More importantly…
Whether you know a little, a lot or you think you know a little or a lot–I’m going to give you a solid foundation on understanding, identifying and dealing with how foods cause miscommunications in the body.
This is course for anyone who:
- …is working with people trying to avoid or get off of drugs for depression, anxiety, ADD/ADHD, migraines, or has issues nobody can seem to find the source of–including you.
- …is ready to expand their knowledge base beyond removing gluten, dairy and ingredients nobody recognizes.
- …wants to know the OTHER things that cause leaky gut so they can jump off of the candida bandwagon.
- …is looking to distinguish themselves as professionals who understand how to walk their clients through the process of identifying and managing the root cause of their issues.
This is a 3-part series that builds on the prior session. The cost of the higher level courses includes the cost of the lower level courses. The broad-level syllabus is:
- BASICS (4 weeks)
- Introduction and overview of allergies vs. intolerances, immune system function, autoimmune disorders and inflammation
- Symptoms – physical as well as emotional/mental
- Available diagnostics and pros/cons
- Brief overview of treatment options available
- INTENSIVE (8 weeks)
- Top allergens
- Detailed overview of multiple specific allergens and allergenic families
- Conditions that typically map to food triggers
- Emerging research
- PRACTITIONER (6 weeks)
- Clarifying roles, intake methods and when to refer out
- Evidence-based assistance and working with clients
- Interventions and protocols available and how to use them
- Dealing with supplements
What would all of that knowledge be worth to you? How much could you increase your client referrals when you can provide this kind of value-added to your practice?
How big of a game changer could this be for you?
It’s a new program kicking off on August 3, 2015. I will only take a maximum of 12 people through an admission interview process into the pilot program. You need to
- …be fired up to learn.
- …have a clear idea of how this content will serve you.
- …want to cultivate a level of professionalism that includes a clear scope of practice
As a pilot member, you would agree to fill out a survey at each shift in the series plus a testimonial at the end. In exchange, I will give you a spot in the pilot program that will run Aug. 3 through mid-December with all 18 weeks of training for a reduced cost.
When it goes public in the spring of 2016, the cost of the entire program will be $3,499. The pilot program will be $1,799.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?