Congratulations! You are taking a brave step forward in changing your health! The research on the detrimental effects of sugar on our physical and emotional well-being are disturbing. “The 21-Day Sugar Detox” is a great book and a great program. We’ll go through it together; and I’m going to do my best to make it as painless as possible to get through the process. –Heather
First thing’s first: GET THE BOOK!!! You can borrow it (you’ll need it until roughly the end of March) or you can purchase it. Either way, get yourself a copy. You don’t need to start reading it until the second week of the program, but you need to have it in-hand and ready to go by then.
Just so you know the schedule, here is a layout of the weeks:
- Week 1: Sunday, Mar. 12 – Saturday, Mar. 18, 2017
- Week 2: Sunday, Mar. 19 – Saturday, Mar. 25, 2017
- Week 3: Sunday, Mar. 26 – Saturday, Apr. 1, 2017
- Week 4: Sunday, Apr. 2 – Saturday, Apr. 8, 2017
- Week 5: Sunday, Apr. 9 – Saturday, Apr. 15, 2017
- Week 6: Sunday, Apr. 16 – Saturday, Apr. 22, 2017 (actual detox eating week–first day is Easter Sunday and you could easily start on Monday 😉 )
- Week 7: Sunday, Apr. 23 – Saturday, Apr. 29, 2017 (actual detox eating week)
- Week 8: Sunday, Apr. 30 – Saturday, May 6, 2017 (actual detox eating week)
- Week 9: Sunday, May 7 – Saturday, May 13, 2017
- Week 10: Sunday, May 14 – Saturday, May 20, 2016
There are no scheduled calls or webinars–nothing for you to schedule into your calendar except for time to devote to your weekly tasks. The amount of time will vary based on how many of the tasks apply to your situation, how drastic a shift this will be from your current method of eating, and how engaged you’d like to be in the discussion of the book and it’s topics.
Until you receive your first week’s e-mail, take a moment to join the private Facebook group page and introduce yourself! I will be there to post questions and prompt sharing; but if at any point you have questions or concerns you are not comfortable sharing in the Facebook group–you can always reach me personally by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Looking forward to “meeting” you!!
THIS IS A FACILITATED BOOK GROUP. The book we are covering is “The 21 Day Sugar Detox” which includes a sugar detoxification protocol. The group facilitator is a certified and insured health and wellness coach who DID NOT CREATE this detoxification program and is not a licensed medical practitioner. All information she provides is in no way to be construed as medical advice; and is not meant to replace the instruction or advice of your licensed medical practitioner.